We handle your Company Secretarial
We provide clients with a variety of cost-effective company secretarial services so that their compliance requirements in terms of company law is satisfied.
A most important return is a company’s Annual Return (Form B1) to the Companies Registration Office which is a document setting out certain prescribed company information which is required to be delivered by an Irish company, whether trading or not, to the CRO by a certain date once in each calendar year.
This return is filed with abridged (abbreviated) financial statements which are available for download by the public. It is vital that the return date is carefully monitored and filed on time as non-compliance leads to late filing fees and the loss of audit exemption for two years.
Services we offer
- Company formations
- Preparation of director and shareholder resolutions
- Maintenance of minute books and statutory registers
- Advice on company law regulatory issues
- Provision of a registered office service
- Alterations of constitutions
- Advice in respect of insolvency and liquidation options
- Applications for voluntary strike-offs